Have a closer look…
- All baby rails on the cot have been fitted using mortice and tenon joints to ensure that slats never come loose.
- Steel corner embellishments made from hand-bent and welded mild steel with an antique bronze coating.
- All hardware is designed for ease of assembly and to withstand even the biggest of baby tantrums.
- 2 level baseboard height adjustments for height as baby grows.
- This cot uses a large cot mattress (130cm x 66cm).
- Full-extension ball-bearing runners on all drawers with a 35 kg weight limit.
- Hand bent and welded mild steel corner embellishments with an antique bronze coating each as unique as baby.
- It is an assurance of something unique and natural that ages with baby and develops its own character and can one day tell its own story.
Please understand that solid wood is living and may shrink and swell as it adapts to each environment, this is not a reflection of poor quality. It is an assurance of something unique and natural that ages with baby and develops its own character and can one day tell its own story.
Front panel height: 90cm
Back panel height: 122cm
Inside measurements: 132cm x 68cm (suitable for use with a large cot mattress)
Because wood is a living product it needs to be treated to prevent cracking and drying out. All wooden furniture must be wiped regularly with a dry polish cloth using raw linseed oil to ensure the longevity of the product. The product may be wiped with a slightly damp cloth to remove any dust and dirt before applying the raw linseed oil with a polish cloth. The product may change colour slightly and deepen in colour when being treated.